Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Exhibit 'B'

I am exhausted. Long day, again, at work. How does one cope with such stress...well in my current state one copes with this stress with the following:

1) Eating the rest of a 'Mr. Munchy' chocolate rabbit. Which, for the record, is a rip-off. Those things used to be much bigger. I could give a rat's ass if the kids of America are a bunch of obese little monsters now. I want an old school Easter Bunny where the ears are not the biggest part of the whole thing.

2) Inflicting 'Hurricane Angela' on the remainder of the Easter Bunny House. For those of you who don't know, an Easter Bunny House is much like a gingerbread house except it's made out of vanilla cookie and yummy yummy icing. 'Hurricane Angela' swept through there Monday and the roof was lost. Today another 'weather system' moved through and pretty much finished off the rest of the house.

3) Eating two or three mini eggs, a Reese bunny rabbit (very very small).

4) Washing it all down with a delicious glass of cold milk.

Now, stress eating has long been a pattern of mine, but this seems to be a little excessive even for me. I did not even consider eating any regular food for supper because if it's not chocolate, at present, I don't want it. If the taste is not going to be heightened by the addition of cold milk to my palate, I am not interested.

What I am, in fact, is bloated.



No comments:

Post a Comment